- Allows users to run smaller AC devices from any 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 150 watts continuous output; 300 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- 1 outlet
- 3-ft. cord with cigarette-lighter plug
- Ultra compact, lightweight design with all-metal housing
- Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge
- 20-amp fuse protects inverter from overload
- Lighted power switch
- CPAP and BiPAP systems as well as laptops, portable electronics, portable TV/audio systems, and other applications under 150 watts.
Usage Tip: The Tripp Lite PowerVerter 150-Watt should not be used with heated humidifiers. If your sleep therapy requires a humidifier, it should be used in passover mode with the heat turned off.
Payment & Insurance Notice
All major credit cards, HSA/FSA cards, PayPal, Venmo, and Apple Pay accepted. Products for sale on this site are available via private pay only; and are not covered by insurance. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.