These very soft 3 inch pads (One for each side) are specifically designed to pad the cheek bone and protect it from the cannula's constant rubbing. These are reversible to a fleece side against the cheek or a smoother micro fiber side against the cheek. They are washable and will last 6 months or longer.
For best results, hand wash in warm soapy water and rinse well. Wash weekly or more often if desired. You can use any type soap you would use on your skin to wash this product.
If you machine wash and dry, use delicate settings and a cooler dryer.
- These pads may be worn with either the fleece side or the micro fiber side against your skin.
- Put the pad on a table with the desired side face down.
- Lay the cheek section of the cannula tubing along the center of the pad.
- Wrap the sides of the pad around the tubing and secure with the Velcro along the entire length, making certain no Velcro sticks out over the side of the pad.
- Slide the pad up or down the tubing, placing it where it feels the most comfortable against your cheek.
Payment & Insurance Notice
All major credit cards, HSA/FSA cards, PayPal, Venmo, and Apple Pay accepted. Products for sale on this site are available via private pay only; and are not covered by insurance. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.