AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium Auto-PAP machine that adjusts pressure levels through the night to ensure you receive the lowest possible pressure for successful sleep therapy. It is compact, rugged and lightweight, with intelligent design enhancements, an ambient light sensor, and user friendly controls. Premium features like AutoRamp, a built-in HumidAir Humidifier, EPR Pressure Relief, and SmartStart make AirSense 10 AutoSet an ideal solution for truly comfortable and convenient sleep therapy.
ADVANCED AUTOSET ALGORITHM ADJUSTS TO YOUR SLEEP NEEDS
ResMed's AutoSet algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy, at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night. The AutoSet algorithm monitors your breathing and, when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you'll always be sure you're getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs.
INTELLIGENT & QUIET OPERATION
AirSense 10's whisper quiet, Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. In addition AirSense 10 AutoSet has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
BUILT-IN HUMIDAIR HUMIDIFIER
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during APAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirSense 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirSense's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
SMARTSTART & AUTO STOP CONVENIENCE
The AirSense 10's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Really, what could be more simple!
EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF (EPR)
ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
AUTORAMP WITH SLEEP ONSET DETECTION
AirSense 10's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you’re asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
SLIM & HEATED TUBING OPTIONS
AirSense 10 AutoSet comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities upgrade to ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in your shopping cart.
CLIMATE CONTROL WITH CLIMATELINEAIR TUBING
When you use ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10 the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
INTELLIGENT THERAPY TRACKING & ON SCREEN DISPLAY
AirSense 10 AutoSet's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense 10 AutoSet also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and Cheyne–Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
AirSense 10 (Card-to-Cloud Version) includes onboard therapy data storage so you and your doctor can review therapy progress and work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. An addtional SD Data Card is available to extend data storage capabilities even more. This machine doesn't include a built-in modem.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirSense 10 AutoSet, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, SlimLine Breathing Tube, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, Filter Cover, Printed Users Manual.
- Part Number(s) 37382
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498373826
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.75 Lbs
Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
Ramp AutoRamp with Sleep Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Rainout Reduction ClimateControl with optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Alarms On Screen Messages Including High Leak Detected, Water Tub Not Inserted Properly, Air Tubing May Not Be Connected Properly, Mask May Be Fitted Incorrectly, Tubing Blocked, System Fault, Air Filter May Be Blocked, etc.
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, SlimLine, and ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Up to 4LPM (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Humidifier Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard and Optional Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes Humidifier plate can be turned OFF, and used as a "cool passover" humidifier, to conserve energy. Humidifier chamber CAN be left empty if heater plate is turned OFF.
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 8 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.69 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory
Payment & Insurance Notice
All major credit cards, HSA/FSA cards, PayPal, Venmo, and Apple Pay accepted. Products for sale on this site are available via private pay only; and are not covered by insurance. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.