Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack for CPAP Machines – Discontinued
The Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack provides the ultimate in power, portability and convenience when combined with your CPAP, BiPAP or BiLevel machine. Enjoy up to 24-hours of run time between charges! Take your sleep therapy system on vacation, camping, on the road, or just about anywhere else!
How It Works
The Long Life Battery Pack is equipped with a DC Power Socket (like the “cigarette” style sockets found in most vehicles). To power your CPAP, BiPAP or BiLevel with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord. We offer packages with DC Cords from Respironics, ResMed, and DeVilbiss; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord.
Tips For Use
- The manufacturer recommends that humidifiers only be used in passover mode — not heated — with this battery pack. Using a heated humidifier with the battery pack will significantly reduce run times. To help extend run time turn the heated humidifier’s temperature gauge to its lowest possible setting or turn it off completely.
- The Long Life battery pack includes specially designed chargers which will effectively recharge the battery without overcharging it. In addition multi-colored LED lights let you know the charging status of the system.
- The battery charger is a 12v, 2.3A switch mode charger designed to effectively charge sealed lead-acid batteries while protecting the batteries from overcharging
- For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged on a regular basis (every 2-3 months). Batteries should always be stored upright.
- Batteries should be fully charged at home before their first use.
|Categories:||Comfort & Accessories, Batteries & Power|
|Weight||13 lbs (Approximate)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.