12 Volt DC Power Cord for Respironics 50 Series, M Series, and REMstar Series Machines
The Respironics DC Cord can be used to operate Respironics CPAP and BiPAP Systems where AC is not available. It plugs into a standard cigarette lighter socket found in automotive vehicles.
- All 50 Series PR System One CPAP Machines
- All 50 Series PR System One BiPAP Machines
- All Respironics M Series CPAP Machines
- All Respironics M Series BiPAP Machines
- Older Respironics REMstar CPAP Machines
- Not Compatible with 60 Series PR System One CPAP Machines
- Not Compatible with 60 Series PR System One BiPAP Machines
Usage Tips: If you frequently operate your Respironics System using DC power, have your home care provider set your prescribed pressure while the unit is operating on DC power. There may be a slight (less than 0.5 cm H2O) drop in pressure when the unit is switched from AC power operation to DC power operation.
|Categories:||Comfort & Accessories, Batteries & Power, Travel Accessories|
|Weight||.95 lbs (Approximate)|
One shielded DC cord with an 8 amp fuse installed, two replacement fuses (8 amp), and instruction sheet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.